Agnyaathavaasi is a one-man show by Pawan Kalyan. It has a weak villain track and lack of emotional connect. On the flip side, it has high production values. Watch out for our frank review soon.
– Khushbu Sundar has got a powerful role and she did well but one can feel the impact of her role only during the climax.
– Vennela Kishore gets another okayish comedy role, it is neither bad or good.
– Surprisingly there is no Venkatesh guest appearance in the film, but you will see a thank you card in the titles.
– And yes, Agnyaathavaasi is inspired by Largo Winch, not just the main plot, major scenes (like climax pent house fight) also taken from the French film.
– The one-man show by Pawan Kalyan continues with comedy and bit of villainy track in between.
First half report:
The first half of Agnyaathavaasi is Okay with one-man show by Pawan Kalyan. Trivikram writing felt only during the interval bang, a lot depends on the second half. Stay tuned.
– “Gaali Vaaluga” has been shot in excellent locations.
– “Baitikochi Chuste” song has been shot on Pawan and Anu Emmanuel.. Good one on on-screen as well.
– 30 Minutes into the film, It looks like Agnyaathavaasi storyline is inspired from Largo Winch (Of course many changes to the characters). More About that by the time of Intermission.
– After a quick intro fight and “Dhaga Dhagamaney” song, the story rolls into the main plot on AB group.
– Agnyaathavaasi show started with a title card ‘Sincere thanks to Venkatesh’.
Agnyaathavaasi Live Updates Start from 10.30 Pm IST.
|2. Katamarayudu||$1.16 MN||$706k|
|3. Sardaar Gabbarsingh||$1.07 MN||$616K|
|4. Gopala Gopala||$849K||$281K|
|5. Attharintiki Dharedi||$1.8 MN||$309K|
|7. Gabbar Singh||$1.03 MN||$163K|
|9. Komaram Puli||$121K||$30K|
There is only one word to describe the craze that surrounds a Trivikram’s movie starring Pawan Kalyan and that word is ‘overwhelming’ craze. When ‘Agnyaathavaasi‘ is coming in their combination, it is going to be a storm at the box-office.
Looking at the way the advance bookings of the film are happening, the trade is expecting a sure tsunami. The domestic market it a clear field for the power star to make the most out of the festival season.
Trivikram being the overseas favourite and the combination, one of the most favoured ones, in the US, ‘Agnyaathavaasi‘ is expected to beat non-Baahubali highest premiere record of Chiranjeevi’s ‘Khaidi No: 150’ which grossed $1.2 million.
The first of its kind of huge release in 470 locations for a regular commercial movie and the premiere-shows to begin from the noon shows itself, one can expect an explosion of sorts as the number of theatres are bigger than ‘Baahubali, The Conclusion’.
No doubt, the number of screens is a proud factor for Pawan Kalyan fans but it is an equally high risk for the buyers as the movie has to open to positive talk and to keep the buyers in the break-even space, the movie has to collect about $4.4 million.
Coming to the music of the film scored by Anirudh Ravichandran, they aren’t sure for the masses. He didn’t bring any wow factor but they are alright as they can go well with the visuals.
The latest copy allegations, the French director’s interest in watching the movie and the controversy before the release will not have any impact on the movie, whatsoever. In fact, the controversy had given some additional publicity.
Is there anything else to tell? it’s rather wise to wait for a few more hours to know the range of the tsunami that ‘Agnyaathavaasi’ is going to take the entire festival season in its own stride. It’s time you wait for our genuine Agnyaathavaasi review. We’ll be back, very soon. Stay tuned.
Agnyaathavaasi US premier collection – $1,505,845 from 504 Locations.
This article was first and originally published at Source link . All contents are owned by respective authors.