Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet Singh starrer Rarandoi Veduka Chudham released on 26th May to mixed response. Nonetheless, the film raked good numbers in its first weekend, which was highest ever in Naga Chaitanya's career. In fact, the film continued to do well in week days too. As of yesterday, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham minted a share of around Rs 21.5 crores worldwide. Here are the factors which turned positive for the film to become a hit:
1. The title Rarandoi Veduka Chudham which sounding classy is the major reason for family audiences preferring to watch the film.
2. Naga Chaitanya's last movie Premam was a super hit. Thus, the effect is on RVC.
3. Director Kalyan Krishna made banging debut with Soggade Chinni Nayana which is biggest hit in Nagarjuna's career. And RVC is immediate project of the director. So, this factor also hiked the buzz.
4. There is positive opinion on Annapurna Studios Banner in public. The production banner is known for making pure family entertainers and cine goers expected RVC to be another class entertainer from them.
5. Above all, no big film released after Baahubali 2 and few small time films released in last week got lukewarm response.
Let's congratulate the team of Rarandoi Veduka Chudham for the grand success!