Nandamuri Balakrishna came with a Historical Epic movie as his 100th movie under the direction of creative director Krish. This film got huge applause from the audience and positive reviews from the critics and reviews. This movie Gautamiputra Satakarni was released in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states on Thursday and bagged much applause. The lead actor in this movie Balakrishna claimed that he received the unpredicted response from all the sections of people for the movie and he termed this movie Gautamiputra Satakarni as the Victory of Telugu people. It is already known that balakrishna along with his director Krish and heroine of the movie Shriya Sharan will be visiting the North America this week to meet their fans.
The film crew said that the movie was being appreciated by the Telugu states and abroad as well. He said that all praise for Krish and the producer for completing the historical movie in just 79 days. Balakrishna was confident that the film Gautamiputra Satakarni will go down in the film history as one of the landmark movies in his history. Balayya said that he is proud to do the role which his father and the legendary actor NT Rama Rao wanted to play but didn’t happen. Till Tuesday, this movie GPSK has grossed close to $1.32 million in overseas and is heading towards the $1.5 million milestone very soon, this movie is said as Balakrishna’s career best overseas performance. Needless to say that Balayya’s US tour will further boost the film’s collections over the weekend and get more collections.
Here’s the complete itinerary of Balakrishna US tour with the movie crew.
- On Wednesday, 18th Jan – Fly from Hyderabad at 9:50 pm and land in SFO on the 19th Jan at 6:40 am.
- On Thursday, 19th Jan – went to Bay Area and the the crew attend the special screening of GPSK at Serra Theaters at 7 pm and interact with fans after the show. He stayed there at night.
- Friday, 20th Jan – went to Dallas and te movie crew attend the special screening of GPSK at Cinemark Web Chappel at 8 pm and interact with fans after the show. The whole team stayed in Dallas for Night.
- Saturday, 21st Jan – Detroit and night stay there
- Sunday, 22nd Jan – New Jersey like the crew Fly from Detroit at 11:11 am and Fly from Dallas at 11:17 am and reach Detroit at 2:54 pm.
Attend the special screening of GPSK at AMC Southfield at 6:35 pm and interact with fans after the show. The whole crew Night stay in Detroit
- Sunday, 22nd Jan – New Jersey and attend the special screening of GPSK at Big Cinemas Edison at 5 pm and interact with fans after the show. The team stayed Night in New Jersey or New York
- Monday, 23rd Jan – Return flight to Hyderabad