Dhruva the most awaited movie of Mega Power Star Ram Charan is finally out in Theaters and is making huge noise at Box-Office. This movie was released in a record level of Theaters all over the world. This movie Dhruva has now completed its second day, it was not a great opening on the Day 1 of Dhruva, but on the second day it sustained so well and collected some good amount of money than Day 1. Dhruva movie is said to be an Action Thriller and it occupied a good place in ‘A’ center audience but it was a bit struggling at B, C centers. The Makers and the team of Dhruva are in a bit confusion about the release of the movie, as they thought that the effect of Demonetization will affect the movie collections as people are still facing some problems due to the change of higher currency notes.
2- Days Share of Dhruva
- Nizam Area had collected about 5.20 crore.
- Ceded collected about 2.91 crores.
- Uttar Andhra collected 1.95 crores.
- Guntur District collected 1.41 crore.
- Nellore collected about 0.56 crore.
- Krishna District collected the amount of 1.03 crore.
- East Godavari District collected 1.20 crore.
- West Godavari District collected 1.19 crore.
- Total Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collected 15.46 crores.
It is said that the total 2 days share of worldwide is about 22 Crore approximately. The reports said that this movie collected Rs 10.60 crore on its first day, now on the second day it has racked up close to Rs 5 crore. This movie Dhruva has to maintain a steady run for at least two weeks to reach the 100 crore club. The reports say that the B, C centers don’t look encouraging the film as it can be seen in the A centers. As per the overseas report, it is said that this movie Dhruva had already become the highest grosser of Charan and it is racing towards the 1 Million Club.