Published: Wed 12th Oct 2016 09:28 AM
Vijay Devarakonda Signed Movies for Reputed Banners
Young, talented and rising hero Vijay Devarakonda made it a habit to strike media headlines every now and then after making a profuse impact with ‘Yevade Subramanyam.’ His recently released ‘Pelli Choopulu’ created a special benchmark for small budgeted films and also served an inspiration for budding actors, aspiring technicians showing them a narrow window in industry to excel.
However, ‘Pelli Choopulu’ is taking him to high places because reputed banners are getting in touch with this young hero pointing for an empty space in his well occupied diary. As informed earlier (first of the first by Cinejosh), UV Creations and Maruthi have come together reserving Vijay dates for a new movie to be directed by Rahul Sankrityan.
More in Vijay’s to be production banners list are:
1. Sithara Entertainments with Trivikram Production under Nandini Reddy direction
2. Suresh Production and Raj Kandukuri
3. Supergood Movies with ‘Dwaraka’ set for a release soon
4. 3 Angels Studios from Vyjayanthi Movies banner
5. Sai Korrapati’s Varahi Chalana Chitram banner has paid advance.
Huh… the above list clearly illustrates the growing craze and market for Vijay Devarakonda.