Gali Janardhan Reddy, the mining magnate of the country is the Indian politician from Bharatiya Janata Party and is one of the wealthiest politicians from the state of Karnataka. Apparently, he is a popular business man owning an iron ore mining in Karnataka state. He is allegedly involved in the illegal scandal of mining in Bellary. He also implicates in different unlawful activities. In general, the dream of a common man is a majestic life. He has recently appeared in the news for inviting people with an outstanding invitation card for the marriage of his daughter. Here are some interesting things you need to know about the life of Gali Janardhan Reddy.
- For a period of 3 years, Gali imprisoned due to unlawful acts and mining scam.
- He owns the world’s richest and luxurious collection of cars that include Rolls Royce, Range Rover, BMW, Land Rover, Benz, and Audi. Besides this, Gali has 12 Scorpio and Bolero vehicles and a Bell helicopter.
- After coming down from the position of the member of the BJP Party, the politician has barred due to illegal mining scam as he is wealthy enough to organize such a gigantic wedding.
- During the raid by IT officials on his residence, they have recovered expensive things like golden spoons, plates, forks, cups, ashtrays and much more that weigh about 30 kilograms.
- Even, the IT officials found a gold belt valued 13lakhs alongside 2.3 kg idols.
- In the period between 2007 and 2010, Gali has gained a total of 12228 crores for the exports of iron to different countries across the world such as Hong Kong, China, Brazil, and Singapore.
- On the whole, the income of Gali on a daily basis is Rs. 5 Crore.