Published: Wed 07th Sep 2016 09:22 PM
AP Gets Special Package Tonight
The union government showed doors to the AP people who have been agitating for the special status for a long time and has decided to announce Rs.1.50 lakhs crores worth Economic package to the state tonight. Highlights of this package are as follows.
* 100% worth funds will be allocated for Polavaram project which are worth Rs.28 crores.
* Rs. 10,000 crores funds will be allocated for AP’s new capital Amaravati’s construction.
* Rs.350 crores each for 7 backward districts for 6 years.
* The union railway ministry threw cold water on the hopes of Vizag special railway zone.
* More details of Special Package will be known tonight.