Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film ‘Premam’ audio launch was held on Tuesday, 20th of September in Hyderabad. Highlights and sidelights of the audio launch are given below.
* The audio launch event was attended by Darshakaratna Dasari Narayana Rao as a chief guest. King Nagarjuna, Akhil, Maruthi, Kalyan Krishna, Nikhil and the movie’s cast and crew made the event glittering.
* Suma has done anchoring.
* As it happens late ANR’s birthday today, every guest remembered the memories they had with the thespian.
* Akhil launched theatrical trailer of the film. He said his annayya was the purest lover.
* Dasari revealed he was only director to have directed 27 movies with ANR. He also remembered the records set by ‘Premabhishekam’. Meanwhile, Dasari felt that Chaitu suits to love stories rather action entertainers. Dasari unveiled the audio CDs and gave them to film’s unit.
* Nagarjuna, who just stayed in the event a couple of minutes explained the meaning of the title ‘Premam’. He said ‘Premam’ is a Sanskrit word which means ‘Prema’ in Telugu.
* Naga Chaitanya revealed the release date of the film as October 7.
* Shruthi Haasan looked gorgeous in her revealing outfits. Madonna was ok.
* When Dasari said a heroine had fallen for Chaithu’s smile, there were whistles from Akkineni fans.
* Songs and theatrical trailer were not completely upto the mark. Yevare song was good. However, more number days are to be awaited to analyze the songs.