Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’s audio was launched on 12th of August at Shilpakala Vedika of Hyderabad. Given below are the highlights and sidelights of the audio function.
* The audio event was attended by guests such as Dil Raju, PVP, BVSN Prasad, Sukumar, Vakkantham Vamsi, film’s cast and crew.
*Suma has done the job of anchoring.
* Theatrical trailer was launched by Dil Raju, PVP and BVSN Prasad while NTR unveiled the CD and gave it away to Koratala Siva.
* Sai Kumar recalled the beginning days of his career with NTR and other heroes.
* Dil Raju hoped the film would become as big as ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Magadheera’.
* Koratala praised and thanked everyone who associated with film.
* NTR wished the film would become a big hit and would offer a hattrick for Koratala Siva.
* Mohanlal and Samantha skipped the event. Samantha posted she was not feeling well and so couldn’t graced the event. However, her explanation was unconvincing.
* Nitya Menen’s costumes were not good.
* NTR said he would get, himself, degraded in his speech and fans shouldn’t go berserk with it. However, no that sort of words of self criticism were noticed in his speech.
* NTR advised fans not to do abhishekam of his cutouts with milk. Further he pleaded him not to prefer animal sacrifices on the release day of his films.
* NTR looked excited while delivering his speech.
* Koratala Siva called NTR as ‘Annayya’ But it appeared odd to hear, as Koratala was elder to NTR.
* ‘Pranamam’ and ‘Janatha Garage’ title song were good.
* Theatrical trailer was average.