Mega hero Allu Sirish’s ‘Srirasthu Shubhamasthu’s pre release function was held at JRC Convention, Hyderabad on Sunday, 31st of July. Highlights and sidelights of this function are given below.
* Megastar Chiranjeevi graced the event as a chief guest. Boyapati Srinu, Gemini Kiran and film’s cast and crew attended the function.
* Suma has done anchoring.
* Boyapati reminded Chiranjeevi’s blessings to ‘Sarrainodu’s team at Vizag function and the film turned out to be a blockbuster. He hoped ‘Srirasthu Shubhamasthu’ would also be a big hit with the blessings of Chiranjeevi.
* Allu Aranvid said, “It was Sarrainodu yesterday, Srirasthu Shubhamasthu now and Dhruva tomorrow. Mark my words.”
* Addressing to the gathering, Allu Sirish said he learnt responsibility, tolerance and recognizing the talents of others from Chiranjeevi.
* Chiranjeevi remembered his journey with Geetha Arts in the beginning of his career. “I thought Sirish would become a businessman and would hold the responsibilities of Geetha Arts. I did not object his decision of entering films as a hero. I watched the rushes of the movie. The director handled sensitive issue in an appealing way. Having watched the film I recalled ‘Bommarillu’ movie. The movie suits to the tastes of youth and middle class families. Thaman’s music has a magic which attracts everyone. The movie will release on August 5. I hope the movie will become a super duper hit.”
* Chiranjeevi, once again, mesmerized everyone with his ‘Gang Leader’ look. He delivered a well-balanced speech. Mega fans turned ecstatic seeing Chiranjeevi on the dais.Their whistles and shouts disturbed the speeches of Allu Aravind and lavanya Tripathi.
* Allu Sirish flaunted his oratory skills delivering a matured speech with a good voice, while Lavanya Tripathi surprised the audience with her extemporaneous speech that covers all aspects of the team ‘SS’.
* Chiranjeevi made an agreement with Thaman to work under the latter’s music direction for 151st film.