Movie News

Raviteja Reels In Aadi Shock!

Published: Tue 18th Oct 2016 05:08 PM

Aadi Chuttalabbayi Producers Escaped From Raviteja

One More Addition To Raviteja Producers Drop Out List
One More Addition To Raviteja Producers Drop Out List

The shock given by hero Aadi and director Veerabhadram Chowdary with ‘Chuttalabbayi’ is still lasting long in the memories of producers Ram Talluri and Venkat Talari. In fact, this disastrous film went over budgeted after getting started off on a controlled figure. Looks like, producers have learnt a big lesson of their lives understanding a fact that film industry survives only on false illusions.

Negative tremors of ‘Chuttalabbayi’ are directly felt now on Raviteja’s new movie. Yes, Ram Talluri is known to have dropped the idea of producing a movie with hero Raviteja, director Bobby and writer Kona Venkat owing to staggering remuneration demands and unmatched business figures.

Even if an investment of Rs. 20 Crores is exposed to risk, Ram Talluri’s 80% budget will be credited into accounts of writer, director and hero remunerations leaving mere 20% for actual production, post production, promotion. After Dil Raju, KL Damodara Prasad, DVV Danayya and Nallamalapu Bujji, here is the new addition of drop out in Raviteja producers list and its Ram Talluri. That’s the logical importance of learning first lesson and applying it for rest of the chapters.

Tags:   RAVITEJA BOBBY KONA VENKAT AADI 5

About the author

CineDhol

Latest Telugu Cinema News, Updates, Movie Reviews, Trailers, Teasers, VIdeos, Collections and Photo Galleries

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment