Veteran comedy hero Naresh’s son Naveen Vijayakrishna’s debut film ‘Nandini Nursing Home’s audio launch was held on Tuesday, 27th September in Hyderabad. Highlights and sidelights of the audio launch are as follows.
* Prince Mahesh graced the audio event as a chief guest. Superstar Krishna, Vijayanirmala, Sai Dharam Tej, Trivikram and a few other prominent personalities attended the event as guests.
* Trivikram launched theatrical trailer of the film. He disclosed Naveen had earlier worked as an editor. Trivikram hoped Naveen would take his retirement as an editor soon so that he would become a full-fledged hero.
* Sai Dharam Tej said Naveen and he were tuition mates and were beaten by their tuition teacher. He wished the movie a super hit.
* Krishna said Naveen got trained at Satyamurthy of Vizag for dialogues and diction.
* Addressing to the gathering Vijayanirmala revealed both Mahesh and Naveen acted in ‘Shankharavam’. She expressed her hope both the heroes would work together for a movie.
* Naresh said that Dil Raju had praised the last 30 minutes of the film.
* Naveen thanked everyone and all who associated with the film.
* Mahesh unveiled the audio CD and gave it away to Krishna. He said he would believe in hard work which would pay off. He hoped Naveen would get success with the film.
* Debut hero Naveen was talkative. He was hasty in his speech. That’s why, he forgot highlighting the names of Krishna and Vijayanirmala in his speech. He was handsome at looks. But then, his voice should have been more sweet and commanding.
* Theatrical trailer assures us the movie is going to be a laugh riot.
* Songs were average.