‘Baahubali’s stupendous success made Rajamouli to reaching pinnacle of his career. However, it doesn’t mean he would be the solo Number One director of Tollywood. As per the following analysis, Trivikram appears to be no lesser than Rajamouli.
1. Needs hundreds of crores for an industry hit. (BB) 1. No need of too much budget for IH
2. Needs too much media publicity for every film. 2. Ordinary publicity like other films is
enough for a hit.
3. Depends too much on technique and graphics. 3. Depends on his special skill, the pen
4. Takes too much time to finish a film. 4. Maintains ideal duration to complete a
5. Sometimes heroism is missing. 5. Heroism is respected.